A weekend of practice, meditation and growth.
with Michelle Befus at Treehouse Point, February 23-24
Discover the vast potentials of your body, mind and spirit as you uncover meaningful ways to gain fulfillment in your life. During this transformative retreat, Michelle creates a space for inner reflection by combining yoga, meditation, pranayama and journaling.
- Take time to reflect and listen to your intrinsic wisdom
- Clarify and articulate what you want to get and give to life
- Overcome habitual patterns that sabotage achievement of your goals
- Gain inspiration; Find empowerment to move confidently through 2013 with enthusiasm, purpose and joy
- 1 night stay in the sky at Treehouse Point (applicable to overnight participants)
- 3 gourmet meals and 2 afternoon tea/snacks (*breakfast also included on Sunday for overnight participants)
- Yoga, meditation and guided reflection sessions provided each day by Michelle Befus
- Shared Room $ 350.00
- Private Room $ 420.00
- Day Participants $275.00
$25 early bird discount before January 31st – SIGN UP TODAY!
Michelle Befus was drawn to movement from a very young age, leading her to pursue a career as a ballet dancer. Then, she shifted her vocational focus to grow in corporate management, where she discovered yoga as an outlet from the daily stress and demands of her work. Now her passion for yoga and teaching is evident in the lighthearted, enthusiastic approach she brings to every class. Her vinyasa based classes focus on physical alignment, presence, reflection and intelligent sequencing. She offers a down to earth, non-intimidating environment where each individual can comfortably explore his/her personal practice. Her hope is that through the practice of yoga, students can learn to transition more easily through some of life’s challenges with strength, ease and introspection.